Energy Consultant – Full time / Part time
Arch Electric, Inc. is accepting applications for motivated individuals considering a career in renewable energy. Arch is a leader in the solar industry, serving the greater Southeastern Wisconsin and Eastern Wisconsin markets.
The Energy Consultant provides onsite evaluations of solar energy opportunities for residential, agricultural, and commercial sites. This is a sales oriented role, which requires tremendous interpersonal and communication skills, along with a passion to produce a successful solar energy solution for our customer.
- Follow up with inquiries regarding solar opportunities.
- Schedule and manage appointments and schedule changes.
- Travel to and from site assessments in the established service area.
- Provide clear explanation of technical information regarding solar energy and execute contracts
- Maintain customer relationships with clients throughout the process from the sale to the installation to the commissioning.
- Communicate with staff on all levels to ensure a positive customer experience.
- High School degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of energy, energy management, and Solar Energy technologies.
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, and weekends. This is a sales position with 100% autonomy for results.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Math and Trigonometry skills.
- CRM experience with emphasis on lead management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with Solar Unit team members.
- Reliable vehicle, telephone, and internet service.
- Work remotely from home office or virtually anywhere.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for renewable, sustainable, clean energy, and customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years in solar industry or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MREA certification or equivalent experience. Knowledge of NREL PV Watts preferred.
- Google proficiency
- Rendering software familiarity such as Google Sketch up, Helioscope, Aurora vision, etc.
- NABCEP certification or equivalent experience
This is a commission based part time opportunity. The right individual can work as much or as little as they desire, with commensurate compensation.
Arch Electric Inc, is now accepting applications for Electrician. We are a leader in the Solar industry and we also provide electrical services to Commercial and Residential Customers.
The role of the Electrician is to ensure that the Electrical & Solar teams provide consistent, high-quality, cost-effective, and timely deliverables and products to our customers. The Electrician oversees, guides, and manages the work of contractors, vendors, suppliers, and employees.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools, and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Manage all job closeout procedures to include inspections, job write ups, and credit returns of unused job materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professionalism at all times
- Interacts closely with Project Manager to ensure that project needs and objectives are met.
- Verbal, written, analytical, organizational & interpersonal skills w/ strong customer service
- Position requires 1-year experience working as a Journeyman Electrician
- Possesses a current Journeyman’s License or Master Electrician license
- Hourly $27-$36 based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
We are currently looking for two full-time, first shift solar installers. They will work together with our electricians to install solar racking, solar inverters, and solar modules for our commercial and residential customers, all while maintaining a safe working environment.
Ideal candidate should be comfortable working on a roof and have knowledge of fall protection equipment and proper use. Experience in renewable energy or electrical is a plus. Must have a good driving record and good people skills. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to earn an electrical apprenticeship if desired. We offer paid holidays, vacation pay, 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Our service area is Milwaukee County and surrounding areas. Hourly wage is $13-$17.
- HS/GED or equivalent
- Have good communication skills and work well with others
- Able to lift 60 pounds on a regular basis and up to 120 pounds on occasion with assistance
- Able to perform physical tasks as required including: digging trenches, working from ladders, working on steep rooftops
- Able to work in various positions including: stooping, standing, bending, sitting, and kneeling for extended periods of time
- Maintain a clean and valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation